Bosch PDR 18 Li Cordless Impact Driver product features
- Very powerful: high torque and high impact force ensure optimum performance when driving screws in metal and wood
- Very convenient: the compact and ergonomic shape, and a low weight ensure fatigue-free working
- The high-performance motor runs on reduced current, therefore enabling a particularly long run time and increased efficiency
Other product advantages
- Powerful battery with 1.5 Ah capacity and 1-hour quick charger
- Softgrip for a better and more comfortable hold
- One battery fits all – suitable for all DIY and garden tools in the Power for ALL lithium-ion cordless systems
Bosch PDR 18 Li Cordless Impact Driver Technical data
|Screw diameter up to||8 mm|
|Machine weight with battery||1,25 kg|
Bosch PDR 18 LI Impact Driver is perfect for DIY screw driving. For a quick turn of a screw in some furniture to heavy duty tasks like creating garden decking, the PDR will make quick work of your DIY. Its ergonomic design and short head length make it simple to use and easy to handle. The softgrip handle helps minimise vibration improving your control of the tool. Bosch Syneon Chip intelligently manages the interaction between the battery, motor and gearbox, ensuring you have the optimum power and maximum endurance throughout your projects.
Comes complete with
Click to see our full range of Bosch DIY Power Tools.