Bosch PEX 300 AE Random orbit sanders
The Bosch PEX 300 AE random orbit sander has a powerful motor with a rated power input of 270 watts and a very low weight of 1.5 kilograms. This enables you to work quickly, especially when working on large surfaces. The PEX 300 AE can be guided in an especially easy and controlled manner, which enables fatigue-free use. What’s more, it is also possible to perform polishing applications of all kinds using the corresponding accessories which are available in the accustomed high quality from Bosch.
With micro Velcro-type fastening for fast and convenient sanding sheet changes
Easy fitting of the sanding paper thanks to Paper Assistant
Bosch Electronic: continuously variable speed preselection for material-specific working
New cable guide with hanging hook for practical storage
Bosch PEX 300 AE Key product features
- Compact, lightweight design for optimum handling and comfortable working
- The random orbit principle ensures the finest finish with high sanding performance and the best results, even when polishing
- Clean working thanks to Bosch Microfilter System: the built-in dust extraction element sucks the dust directly into the Microfilter Box, which comes complete with the tool
- With micro hook-and-loop fastening for fast and convenient sanding sheet changes
- Easy fitting of the sanding paper thanks to Paper Assistant
- Bosch Electronic: Continuously variable speed preselection for material-specific working
- New cable guide with hanging hook for practical storage
The Bosch PEX 300 AE random orbit sander has a powerful motor with rated power input of 270 watts. The orbital stroke rate is between 4,000 opm and 24,000 opm. The orbit diameter of this Bosch system is 2 millimetres. The sanding pad has a diameter of 125 millimetres. This enables you to work quickly, especially when working on large surfaces. Another advantage of the random orbit sander is its integrated, continuously variable speed preselection combined with the Bosch Electronic control system. This enables the orbital stroke rate to be perfectly adapted to the material you are working on. For example, if the DIYer selects a low speed, the surface will not get too hot and the paint on a workpiece will not burn.
A special feature of the Bosch PEX 300 AE is its “Paper Assistant”. This applicator enables the sanding paper to be fitted to the sanding pad easily and precisely. This prevents unnecessary wear of the paper and damage to the sanded material as a result of abrasives not being mounted properly. Bosch has worked especially hard to provide excellent handling with this random orbit sander. Its handle sits securely and comfortably in the hand thanks to its ergonomic design with softgrip coverings. What’s more, the precisely balanced fan wheel reduces vibration. As a result, the PEX 300 AE glides more smoothly over the workpiece than its predecessors.
Technical key data
Power input 270 W
Sanding pad diameter 125 mm
Orbital stroke rate 4.000 – 24.000 opm
Eccentricity 2 mm
Machine weight 1,5 kg
For any more information see the Bosch website