Evergreen Complete 4 in 1 – 80m2
OVERVIEW & BENEFITS
For a rich green lawn, killing dandelions, white clover, plantains and moss with unique greening formula. With high potassium to help build a thicker, tougher lawn and protect against drought and wear. EverGreen® Complete 4 in 1 has more nitrogen than many brands of feed, weed and moss killer giving you the best greening power for your lawn.
WHEN TO APPLY
HOW OFTEN TO APPLY
WHERE TO USE
HOW TO USE
APPLICATION BY HAND
- Apply at a maximum individual dose of 35g per square metre (1oz per sq yard).
- For a visual guide to the correct rate, first spread the recommended amount over a small measured area.
Application By Spreader
- Use the EverGreen® Easy Spreader for simple and accurate application on setting 4.5.
- If using a Scotts EvenGreen® Drop Spreader set the calibration dial to 6.
- If using a Scotts EasyGreen® Rotary Spreader set the calibration dial to 27.
- Owners of other spreaders, please contact the Scotts Garden Advisor on 01276 401300 – Option 2.
Any Other Advice
Avoid mowing the lawn 2-3 days before and after treatment. Do not use the first 4 mowings after treatment for mulching. They will be safe to use after being thoroughly composted for 6 months.
If no rain falls within 2 days, water the lawn thoroughly so that the lawn food starts to work.
Do not walk on the lawn until the product has been watered in, since moss killer can cause stubborn brown stains on clothes, paving slabs etc. Brush off immediately if accidentally spilt.
What About Children and Pets
In the absence of rain, EverGreen® Complete must be watered in, once the treated area is 100% dry they can go back on the lawn.
Keep children and pets away from treated areas until 100% dry.