Showing all 7 results
Dremel 200 Series Tool with 5 Accessories£39.99
Dremel Stylo + (2050-10)£54.99
Dremel 3000 Series Multitool with 15 Accessories£59.99
Dremel 3000-2/55 Multi-Tool Kit£79.99
Dremel 4000 Multitool with 45 Accessories£94.99
Dremel 8200 10.8v Cordless Tool with 35 Accessories£104.99
Dremel 4000 (4000-4/55) Maker Kit£149.00
Work on your DIY projects comfortably for extended periods of time. This all-round Multi-Tool with interchangeable accessories and attachments allows you to tackle almost any detailed task that requires a perfect finish with just one machine. Go from cutting to trimming to polishing. Combined with a resourceful fan design and side vents, the ball bearing motor construction affords a cool-running tool with low noise and vibration, even under high load. The symmetrical design and lightweight housing give you a strong and fitted grip for high maneuverability and no fatigue. Be in total control of your project.
- Most popular Multi-Tool
- Work on your DIY projects for extended periods of time
- Perfectly finish the last step of your project
- Carving, engraving, routing, cutting, sanding, grinding, sharpening, polishing and cleaning. Tons of applications, thousands of projects
Tackle all your detailed indoor and outdoor DIY projects with just one Multi-Tool. This cordless power tool runs on a 12V lithium-ion battery and is as powerful as corded Multi-Tools. Go from cutting and grinding to sanding and polishing with the greatest precision. The LED light enhances your visibility and even allows you to work in dark areas. The motor brake stops the accessory from spinning immediately after switching off the tool. This allows you to lay it down right after use and proceed to the next step of your project. Save time on switching the interchangeable accessories with the integrated wrench in the EZ Twist nose cap. Go from coarse to fine to a perfect detailed finish.
- Get 20% extra value and experience the versatility of this kit with the 35 included Dremel accessories and 3 Dremel attachments
- The cordless Dremel 8220 Multi-Tool allows you to tackle any kind of DIY project, for indoor and outdoor use.
- Easily go from cutting to carving to sanding to polishing and more. The added EZ SpeedClic accessories enable you to quickly change between applications.
- Have total control over your project with the added Detailer’s Grip, Shaping Platform and Comfort Guard attachments.
- Stay organised with the new aluminum toolbox and store your kit anytime and any place.
Create the perfect finish on your DIY and craft designs with just a single tool. The versatile Multi-Tool is lightweight and comfortable to use for long extended periods of time. The small intricate design lets you hold the tool just like an ordinary pen, allowing a strong and secure grip for maximum maneuverability. Personalise the finish on your arts and crafts with the Dremel Stylo+ on a variety of different materials including: glass, wood, leather, stone and metal. The versatility of the tool allows you to constantly discover new ways to work with your Dremel Stylo+. The Multi-tool has a range of different applications allowing: carving, engraving, polishing, cleaning and sanding. Combined with the Dremel Multi Chuck, you can switch accessories quickly and easily without the inconvenience of collets. With this tool, Dremel offers you the solution to apply precision with ease to your DIY projects.
- Variable speed (5,000 to 22,000): For precise applications on creative DIY & craft projects.
- Compact and lightweight design with 2-meter cord: Makes the tool easy and comfortable to use.
- Ergonomic grip: Provides comfort and control for maximum precision.
- Recessed collet lock: Prevents any interfering with the operation.
- Separate on/off button: Saves your rotary speed settings even when the appliance is powered on and off.