Arbortec Breatheflex chainsaw trousers have been designed with the arborists and foresters in mind. Colour – Black. They are lightweight, comfortable and breathable as possible, while retaining good abrasion resistance are the most important points.
Everything comes down to the weight and performance of the trousers, with strong and light Dyneema®, Kevlar® Arbortec can ensure light and durable chainsaw pants.
All Arbortec products are on show in our store based in Swadlincote, Derbyshire. We’re open 7 days a week.
The trousers have an outer shell which is made from Climasphere breathable fabric. This fabric is also highly abrasion and snag resistant (a must for tree climbers) and the six-way stretch feature makes for the most comfortable forestry chainsaw pants on the market. See more at Arbortec.
Arbortec Breatheflex Chainsaw Trousers Features
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: – Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg: – Resistance to abrasion such as from thorns and brash
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets: – Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips
- Reinforced lining around ankle: – Reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi Vis Reflective decals: – Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold-over flap: – Keeps shavings and dust out
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: – Reduces sawdust ingress into boots
The AT4050 is a Type C trouser (saw protection to the front and the rear) and the protection is rated to
- AT4050 – Class 1 (20 m/s) EN 381-5 Type C