The Arbortec Scafell Lite Class 2 Chainsaw Boot in black is a boot designed for climbing, groundwork and forestry. The boot has been tested and certified to Class 2 protection which means the boot has 24 m/s chainsaw protection.
The Arbortec Scafell Lite boot is stylish and black is traditional! It has a flexible, pierce-resistant midsole is an added feature which ensures no sharp objects penetrate the foot. The Scafell Lite 2 has a Breathe dry system that gives the boots greater breath ability and ensures your feet are kept dry. The Rollerball lacing system has been included in the design to prevent debris getting into the lacing system.
Did you know, every pair of boots are handmade to ensure each pair of boots are the highest quality? It’s the skill of the craftsmen that makes the difference to the comfort and quality.
Check out how the boots are crafted on the video below.
See our full Arbortec clothing in store in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
Arbortec Scafell Lite Technical
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole: full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
- Vibram®: technically advanced sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
- BreatheDRY® system: gives the boot greater breathability and waterproofing. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
- 3 ZONETM Lacing system: provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilization zone and open top hooks for hassle-free tie-off.
- i-fitTM: foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip and close-fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
The “KWF Profi” mark is issued by The Kuratorium für Waldarbeit und Forsttechnik, a German research organization.
To preserve your Arbortec boots and ensure longevity it is extremely important that they are maintained correctly. Arbortec recommends cleaning and treating your boots with products from our range, that have been chosen specifically, and follow the guidelines set out below.
- Always clean your boots regularly
- Leather footwear: thoroughly clean your footwear with the recommend gel, polish off then finish with a waterproofing cream such as Chelsea Dubbin Cream, Nikwax.
- Nubuck/Suede footwear: brush away all dirt and contaminants then follow with the specialist Nubuck and Suede waterproofing products available from Arbortec.
- Never clean with solvents of any kind.
- Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or force dry.
- Ensure your footwear is completely dry before wearing them to prevent the formation of mildew and unpleasant smells.
The waterproofing can be compromised if the boots aren’t fully dry before each use. If the boots are left wet to be used while wet, over a period of time the water can be forced through the leather and Breathedry system.
To maintain the waterproofing on the footwear we suggest the following.
- Clean the boots
- Leave to fully dry
- Re waterproof using Chelsea Dubbin Cream / Nikwax