Arbortec Treehog THCKIT4 Professional Rope Kit – Full set of arborist tree climbing gear including harness, rope, flip line, rope grab, cambium saver, throw line & weight, tool strops, friction hitch, karabiners,and more, all neatly stowed in a heavy duty day glo orange kit bag.
This kit offers great value for money, especially important when kitting out a new crew, or if you are just starting out on your own. Price of the kit is significantly less than the total of cost of the separate components:
Key features of the 3 main items are outlined below.
TH5000 Arborist Harness
- Complies with EN358 & EN813:2008
- Fully adjustable ‘speed click’ waist and belt fastening
- Replaceable bridge
THCR131 Arborist Climbing Rope
- 13mm / 1/2″ diameter Low Stretch Kernmantle design
- Polyester Outer Sheath / Nylon Core
- Terminated with one Stitch Spliced Eye
- Individually Serial Numbered for traceability
TH1171 Wire Cored Flip Line
- Conforms to EN358:1999
- Comes with Swivel triple action carabiner
- Protective sheath for extra abrasion resistance
Details for TH5000 Waist Size:-
Med/Large – Waist size 76 – 96cm (30″ – 38″)
See our range of Arbortec in our store in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.