Aspen 4 is one of the cleanest petrol that you can use. Aspen is made from Alkylate Petrol which is made from the gases from the top of the distillation tower which is then synthetically modified into a liquid again. The result is a petrol that is totally free from sulphur, benzene and aromatics (solvents). It is chemically inert meaning that you can leave the fuel in the machinery and your lawnmower will start next spring again. An added bonus is that it does not smell, the exhausts does not smell, it will not smoke and you are breathing a much cleaner air when you are mowing your lawn.
Aspen 4 is alkylate petrol without oil – suitable for lawnmowers, rotary cultivators, snow blowers, boats and other 4-stroke engines. Ordinary petrol contains ethanol which attracts moisture and can cause engine failures. Aspen Alkylate Petrol contains no ethanol, making it ideal for use in marine environments. To use Aspen Alkylate Petrol in your 2-stroke outboard motor, simply mix Aspen 4 with outboard oil. To minimise the environmental impact, choose a biodegradable oil.
Aspen 4 is virtually free from harmful substances such as benzene, aromatic hydrocarbons or olefins; substances that can cause serious health problems. Aspen Alkylate Petrol also keeps the spark plugs and combustion chamber of your machine cleaner. Aspen can be stored for a long time without any deterioration in quality, which makes your engine easy to start – even after long standstill periods. There are numerous environmental benefits, such as reducing the formation of ground-level ozone (smog) by about 40%.
Aspen 4 Stroke Petrol Fuel 5L Features:
* Virtually free from harmful substances which can cause nerve damage, headaches, fatigue and nausea.
* Virtually free from benzene, which can cause cancer of the blood (leukaemia).
* 99% less toxic hydrocarbon exhaust emissions will make you feel much better.
* Lower emissions of sulphur, which contributes to acidification of lakes.
* Ordinary petrol is classified as toxic. Alkylate petrol is classified as hazardous.
* Reduces the formation of tropospheric ozone by 40%
* Contains no unsaturated hydrocarbons means that there will be no build up of resins in carburettors, valves and pistons will be kept cleaner and as a result the maintenance costs will be lower.
* Reduces engine wear, resulting in increased machinery life.
* Can be stored for 3 – 5 years without any deterioration in quality.
* Easier starting, cleaner burning, smoother running and a higher octane rating all adds up to optimum engine performance and increased reliability.
* 5 Litre