The BLACK & DECKER CS1250L 240v Circular saw – 190mm blade has the following features:
Features + Benefits
- Class leading performance and value
- Easy to set integral depth of cut adjustment
- 190mm Blade allows for a 66mm depth of cut
- Bevel cut facility for versatility max depth of cut at 45 degrees is 50mm
- Rise and fall depth setting function for optimum cutting performance
- Safety lock-off prevents unintentional starting
- Dust extraction ports for a clean and tidy workplace
An introduction to circular saws: Circular saws, sometimes known as a rip saw or Skil saw, are used for straight, vertical cuts in wood, wood with nails, corrian (worktops), laminates & aluminium depending on the blade selected.
To choose between circular saws: The subsequent criteria needed for choosing a circular saw is the diameter of the blade to determine the depth of cut. The more popular diameters tend to be 190mm & 235mm. Circular saws with this 170mm diameter blade are broadly in the middle of the diameter blade range.
This 1250W Circular Saw is compact and lightweight, ideal for accurate rip, cross and bevel cutting applications. Simply change blades between application with the easily accessible spindle lock, and change the bevel angle and the depth of the cut tool-free.