The DeWalt DCS391N circular saw is supplied body only. A 165mm blade combined with 3700rpm powerful motor means this 18v cordless circular saw will make light work of any cutting job.
Click to see all of our DeWalt.
DeWalt DCS391N Features
- Highly efficient PM58 DeWalt fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes that are capable of delivering up to 3700rpm for very fast cutting applications using the 165mm TCT blade.
- Durable tool design on these DCS391N circular saws include cast magnesium base for repeated accurate cuts, an ergonomic handle set with a rubber overmould for increased user comfort and safer use
- Intelligent trigger action and keyless bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale allow for maximum cordless versatility when using these DeWalt circular saws.
- Ultra thin kerf 165mm 24tooth carbide tipped blade allowing for efficient run time and fast, smooth cut finish allowing 55mm depth of cut
- Voltage: 18v XR
- Blade Diameter: 165mm
- Bore Diameter: 20mm
- Power Output: 460 Watts
- No Load Speed: 3,700rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 55mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 42.1mm
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Length: 360mm
- Height: 240mm
What DeWalt Say
- Ergonomic handle set with rubber overmold to optimise end user comfort
- Extremely durable tool design, including a cast magnesium base for repeatitive, accurate cuts
- Intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications
- Keyless bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale for maximum cordless versatility
- Spindle lock for quick and easy blade change
- Lock off switch and electronic motor brake for additional control and work safety
- Ultra thin kerf 165 mm, 24 tooth carbide-tipped blade allows for efficient run time and fast, smooth cut finish at maximum 55 mm depth of cut
- Improved erganomic design and rubber grip increase comfort
- 165 mm carbide blade
- Hex Key
- Dust Port
- Battery and charger sold separately