Evolution R210SMS-300 PLUS – 210MM TCT MULTI-MATERIAL CUTTING SLIDING MITRE SAW
PLUS MODEL FEATURES
The Evolution R210SMS Plus Multi-Material Sliding Mitre Saw (with Plus Pack) 210 mm can cut a variety of materials such as mild steel, aluminium, wood even with embedded nails, plastic, copper and more thanks to the 24 tooth TCT blade and optimised gearbox and motor speed. When cutting mild steel the saw produces a square, ready-to-weld cut with no heat, no burrs and virtually no sparks, far superior to abrasive cutting methods. The saw is suitable for on-site use and is available in 230 V.
An invaluable tool for the home workshop or on the job, R210SMS+ saw is ideal for cutting copper pipe, plastic pipe, aluminium channel, cable tray, softwood such as skirting board, architraves, MDF, hardwood like oak and ash plus much more. When working with reclaimed timber the saw slices through embedded nails, screws or staples with ease. The optional diamond blade (sold separately) completes the package, enabling you to cut brick, stone, concrete and unglazed tiles. The Evolution R210SMS+ is supplied with a R210-TCT multi-material blade (24 teeth) with a 210 mm blade diameter and 25.4 mm bore diameter.
- TCT blade – long-life multi-material cutting TCT blade for smoother cuts
- Dual quick release clamps – for additional accuracy and faster adjustments
- Slide rail protector – protects against damage and prevents dust ingress
- Cleaner and safer working – dust collection bag and dust port adaptor for use with vacuum extraction
- Integrated carry handles – easy to carry and transport around the workplace
- 3M power cable – reduces the need for extension leads
Please note: 230 V products are solely for domestic use only and are not suitable for site conditions.
- 1 x R210SMS+ sliding mitre saw (210 mm)
- 1 x R210-TCT multi-material blade (24 teeth)
- 1 x Top clamp
- 1 x Front clamp
- 1 x Dust bag
- 1 x Dust port adapter
- 1 x Slide rail protector
- 1 x Duel end allen key (M5 and M6)
- 1 x Instruction manual