The Hayter Harrier 41 Pro lawn mower – currently, the only dedicated 41cm Professional rear roller mower, is the ideal choice for professional gardeners and landscapers maintaining smaller gardens and more difficult to access areas. The perfect addition to the existing, larger Harrier 48 Pro and 56 Pro models.
The latest generation Hayter Harrier 41 Pro boasts an all new cast aluminium construction and is complemented by a multitude of enhancements, including heavy-duty wheels and a Honda engine. This enables the Harrier 41 Pro to withstand the rigours of commercial mowing applications, providing that timeless classic striped lawn finish on any lawn. See our full range of Hayter lawn mowers.
When buying a Hayter lawn mower, Masseys will assemble and PDI your machine, add the oil and some fuel to ensure it is in good working order before it leaves our store. That way you can be sure to be cutting the lawn as soon as you get home. We have a coffee shop in store whilst you wait for us to assemble your machine.
If lawn mower not supplied by ourselves, please return to the supplying dealer for any warranty issues.
Hayter Harrier 41 Pro Features And Benefits
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons
- Reinforced polymer rear roller delivers strength, rigidity and resistance to chemical fertilisers and corrosion
- Fixed speed Autodrive system provides optimum productivity and collection performance
- Additional handle-bar supports on the cutter deck increase rigidity and strength
- Front bumper provides added protection for the deck and wheels
- Able to stand on-end when full, the large capacity grassbag is easy to remove and empty
- Rear handle complements the front bumper by providing a suitable contact-point for lifting the mower
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls
- Lifetime Warranty † against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object
- Easy-Wash, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment
- Can be used to cut and collect, or rear discharge grass clippings
- Two year Commercial Warranty*
*Annual service required. Refer to owner’s handbook for full Terms and Conditions
Hayter Harrier 41 Pro Technical
|Engine Model||GCV160 OHC|
|Engine Power||4.4hp / 3.3kW @ 3600rpm|
|Engine Starting System||Recoil|
|Engine Fuel Tank Capacity||0.93 Litres|
|Drive||Self Propelled – 3.2mph|
|Cutting Heights||13-60mm (7 Positions)|
|Height Adjustment||Single Lever|
|Grass Collector||60 Litres|
|Deck Washout Port||Yes|
|Handles||Foldable with Supports|
|Safety Features||Operator Presence Control|
|Lawn Size||Up to 500m2|
|Warranty||5 Years Domestic / 2 Years Commercial
if serviced by Hayter dealer after each year
The Hayter Harrier 41 Pro Lawn Mower is available from Masseys in Swadlincote Derbyshire.
Hayter Harrier 41 Pro Delivery
|Delivered by Masseys Van||Within 10 miles of our store||Within 20 miles of our store||Collect from our store|