The Honda HRX 476 QY lawn mower has a 19 inch width of cut, it features Honda Rota Stop, a powerful Honda 167 cc engine and a rear roller for stripes. Available to view in our showroom in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
Advanced technology for your lawn
These latest Euro 5-compliant four-stroke engines provide class-leading power and torque, with improved fuel efficiency and easy starting even after winter storage. The reduction in parts and the engine redesign has this lawnmower up to 2kg lighter than its predecessor. These changes have resulted in increased power, fuel efficiency, reliability and manoeuvrability.
Honda HRX 476 QY OVERVIEW:
- Cutter Deck Size: 19″ / 47cm
- Garden Size: Medium. Suitable for lawns up to 1,200m² (1-2 tennis courts)
- Deck Type: Polystrong – This deck type is made of very strong, durable polymer materials, which are highly resistant to UV, corrosion and dents
- Transmission: Single Speed – This lawnmower will self propell itself at one speed
- Rear Roller: Yes – This lawnmower can achieve stripes on your lawn
- Rotostop: Yes – On this model you are able to stop the blades but leave the engine running
The Honda HRX 476 QY Lawn Mower is a Honda lawn mower with a heavy duty “Polystrong” deck, a height of cut that ranges between 19 – 58 mm with a single height adjustment lever and a large 73 L canvas grass bag. This model features “Roto Stop” which means that when you let go of the handle bars the blades will stop rotating but the engine will continue to run.
Roto-stop® – When you release the handle, the engine continues but the blades stop – so you can leave the engine running to empty the grass bag or drive across gravel paths with complete safety and peace of mind.
Masseys are open 7 days a week. We will assemble your Honda lawn mower so it is ready to use.
To view the 4 wheeled version the please visit Honda HRX 476 HY EH Lawn Mower.
Honda HRX 476 QY Specification
Cutter deck material Polystrong Driving speed (m/s) 1 Blade brake clutch Roto-stop® Positions (mm) 5 Height adjustment points 1 Rear roller Yes Grass bag capacity (l) 73 Noise value (dB(A)) 95 Garden size Medium to large (> 1 tennis court)
Dry weight (kgs) 42 Dimensions length (mm) 1520 Dimensions width (mm) 497 Dimensions height (mm) 980
Cutter deck size (cm) 47 Cutting height adjustment (mm) 19-58
Engine OHC 4-stroke Engine Displacement (cc) 167 Engine model GCV 170 Enbgine rated power (kW/rpm) 3.6/3,600 Fuel tank capacity (L) 0.95 Transmission Single Speed
The Honda HRX 476 QX EH comes with a 7 year domestic warranty (if serviced annually by a Honda dealership). Honda domestic lawn mowers are supported with one of the longest and most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
Please note this warranty covers manufacuring defects not wear and tear.
At Masseys we would prefer to prevent problems rather than treat them. That is why we recommend a fuel stabiliser or Aspen fuel for all of our petrol lawn mowers – especially when petrol changes to the new E10 petrol.
Please use a fuel stabiliser or Aspen fuel with your lawn mower.
Fuel Stabiliser contains a carefully balanced formulation based on light hydrocarbon fractions and components specially selected for their performance enhancing properties:
- Prevents the degradation of fuel – fuel stays fresh for up to 2 years.
- Protects the fuel against oxidation.Prevents gum and varnish build up.
- Protects the engine and fuel system parts against rust and corrosion.
WHY DO I NEED TO USE FUEL STABILISER?
Modern petrol now typically contains 5% ethanol. Ethanol readily bonds with atmospheric moisture creating an ethanol-water mix and this oxidisation creates what is known as stale fuel.
As fuel oxidises it can turn to gum and clog jets and other openings in the fuel system. Gummed up carburettors cause serious problems in power equipment such as lawn mowers that see intermittent use or have long periods of storage. This problem would not be covered under warranty.
Ethanol blended fuel is also a corrosive substance that can cause the gradual destruction of the metal used in the fuel systems of outdoor power equipment (particularly soft metals such as brass and aluminium). Ethanol also absorbs water, drawing it into the fuel mixture. Water is highly corrosive and when ethanol and water combine it can cause performance problems and fuel system damage.
Good quality fuel stored in an airtight container should stay stable, not oxidise and stay fresh. However the typical fuel tank of a lawn mower isn’t ideal for storing fuel. It isn’t 100% airtight, so fuel will oxidise in the tank, and over time (as little as 30 days) will go stale.
What is Aspen fuel and why do we recommend it?
There are many reasons why people choose to use Aspen in their garden machinery.
All of these benefits contribute to a better all-round experience whilst using your machinery, making your gardening easier and more enjoyable.
- No expensive repair bills caused by stale fuel
- Your machine always starts and is ready to go, even after long standstill periods
- Lasts for years without deterioration
- Aspen does not contain ethanol
- Virtually odourless
- Less maintenance and a longer machine life
- Available in a conveniently sized container
- Premixed 2-stroke eliminates the need to mix yourself
- Easy to select the correct fuel using the coloured cans and coloured reminder stickers on your machine
- Protects your health and the environment