The Mountfield HP185 Lawn Mower is a great value for money lawn mower. It has a powerful and reliable Briggs & Stratton 300 Series 125cc engine. It’s suitable for use on lawns up to 1500m2 and the 46cm cutting width makes it particularly skilled at maneuvering around tight spaces and garden obstacles.
The cutter deck is a robust and durable powder coated deck and the cutting blade is hardened steel for long lasting use. This is a hand propelled lawn mower so you push the lawn mower at your own speed.
There are 6 different cutting heights to choose from between 22mm and 65mm, which can adjusted with a single lever. When not in use the handlebar simply folds over to save space when in storage.
The Mountfield HP185 has a large 60 litre grass collector with a warning full indicator. There is a mulch plug also included.
Mountfield HP185 Technical
- Hand propelled
- Cutting width: 46cm
- Engine make: Briggs & Stratton 300 Series
- Engine type: 125cc OHV
- Starting method: recoil
- Chassis material: steel
- Saftey device: OPC lever
- Height of cut adjustment: single point
- Cutting heights: 22mm – 65mm
- Cutting height positions: 6
- Handle type: ergo, adjustable, folding
- Wheel size front and rear: 200mm
- Collector capacity: 60 Litre
- 3 in 1 function: mulch, collect, rear discharge