- Reliable 432cc STIGA ST 450 one-cylinder engine
- Rear-wheel drive and 50:50 articulated power steering
- Compact side dashboard with easy-to-use operations
- Front-mounted deck with cutting widths from 95cm to 105cm
- Comfortable seat with plenty of leg room
- Cutting-edge cooling bonnet with external fuel cap
Driven by a 432cc STIGA ST 450 one-cylinder engine, the Stiga Park 320 P brings you reliable, comfortable and enjoyable mowing. This out-front mower’s 50:50 articulated power steering and innovative chassis design make steering easy and help you zip around obstacles. The Park 320 P’s front-mounted deck gives you a clear view ahead, easy access to corners and beautiful cuts along edges. And because it’s a floating deck, it glides smoothly over uneven surfaces. Plus its Quick Flip mechanism enables you to clean the deck in seconds. Driving this front-mower tractor is easy too, thanks to a compact side dashboard with useful commands – including a feature to electronically adjust the cutting height. For your complete comfort, the Park 320 P’s seat features lower-back support, and there’s plenty of leg room for getting in and out. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Built today for tomorrow, this Park ride-on mower has an extended 5-year domestic warranty (T&C’s Apply).