- Ultra-powerful 586cc twin-cylinder STIGA ST 550 Twin engine
- Front-mounted deck with extra-wide cutting from 95cm to 125cm
- 50:50 articulated power steering
- All-wheel-drive Tuff Torq transaxle transmission for better climbing
- Compact side dashboard and comfortable driver area
- Cutting-edge cooling bonnet with external fuel cap
The Park 340 out-front mower effortlessly manages all mowing tasks and slopes, thanks to its ultra-powerful 586cc twin-cylinder STIGA ST 550 Twin engine and all-wheel-drive Tuff Torq transaxle transmission. The machine’s easy to steer and manoeuvre around obstacles too, with its 50:50 articulated power steering system and innovative chassis design. And with generous cutting widths from 95cm to 125cm, the Park 340 quickly covers a lot of ground. The Park 340’s front-mounted deck gives you clear front views, effortless corner access and beautiful cuts along edges. And because it’s a floating deck, the machine easily tackles uneven surfaces. To clean the deck in seconds, just activate the Quick Flip mechanism. A compact side dashboard puts you in control, featuring handy controls, including an electronic cutting-height adjuster. For your comfort, the mower’s seat includes lower-back support and plenty of leg room. Whatever the surface or grass length, sit down, relax and let the Park 340 take care of everything. Built today for tomorrow, this Park ride-on mower has an extended 5-year domestic warranty (T&C’s Apply).