The Weber Q3200 with Permanent Cart is the top of the range barbecue in the Weber Q family. This grill has 2 burners with infinitely adjustable valves, a 2-piece grate that allows for easy cleaning and two sturdy fold-out work-tables for outdoor convenience. Finally, the Q3200 it is mounted on a specially designed permanent trolley.
Click to see all of our Weber BBQs.
Weber Q3200 with Permanent Cart Feautres
• Electronic ignition with two stainless steel burners and infinite control
• Porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grates
• Cast aluminium lid and body, with glass reinforced nylon frame and two
fold down side tables
• Lid thermometer so you can check the temperature of the barbecue
without lifting the lid
• Grill-Out handle light to help check your food more easily
• Warming rack creates additional cooking space and can keep food warm
without over cooking
• Permanent cart makes sure the barbecue is at the right height for cooking
but also easy to move around. It provides extra space for both preparing
food and keeping tools close to hand.
• Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
Weber Q3200 Specifications
- Gas consumption – 3.51kw/h
- Grill-Out™ handle light
- Lightweight cast aluminium lid and body
- Heat resistant glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Regulator fits patio gas bottles
- Cooking area – 1806cm2
- Two stainless steel burners
- Cast Aluminium components (excluding paints) – 5 years
- Burners – 5 years
- Ignition – 2 years
- Cooking grates – 5 years
- Thermoplastic/ Thermoset parts – 5 years
- All other parts – 2 years
The Weber Q3200 with cart is available at Masseys in Swadlincote Derbyshire. Masseys are Weber BBQ dealers and are open 7 days a week. Our staff are always on hand to help and advise.
Masseys are a large DIY store based in Swadlincote, Derbyshire. We carry a huge range of Weber barbecues which are on display in our store and the stock in our warehouse ready to take away with you! We have a coffee shop in store whilst you peruse our range of Weber. Great range of Weber accessorises in store – everything you could need for your barbecue.