The Weber Go Anywhere Gas Barbecue is just that – it is a portable gas barbecue that is perfect for camping or taking away with you in the caravan.
The Weber Go Anywhere gas barbecue has a lid and a bowl made from porcelain enameled steel and the handle is a sturdy handle with a protective heat shield for protection.
The legs will pivot to hold the lid in place when not being used and the rectangular shape gives you an optimal space on which to cook. The grill has a push button igniter for speed and ease of use and the barbecue runs on disposable gas cartridges that can be found in a variety of stores throughout the country. Also available is the Weber Go Anywhere Charcoal.
Click to see all of our Weber BBQs.
Weber Go Anywhere Gas Specification
• Porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid makes the barbecue weather-proof and easy to clean
• Porcelain-enamelled steel cooking grate
• One stainless steel burner
• Push-button ignition system
• Swivel legs that raise the barbecue up to avoid scorching the ground or surface and function as a lid lock for easy transportation
• Fits disposable gas canister and can also be converted to a large gas bottle using the Weber® Adaptor Kit
Height – 44cm
Width – 42cm
Depth – 27cm
Cooking area – 1032cm².
Bowl and lid – 10 years
Handle – 10 years
Cooking grate – 2 years
All other parts – 2 years.
This video is produced by Weber and explains the features and benefits of the Weber Go Anywhere gas barbecue.
Masseys are a large DIY store based in Swadlincote, Derbyshire. We carry a huge range of Weber barbecues which are on display in our store and the stock in our warehouse ready to take away with you! We have a coffee shop in store whilst you peruse our range of Weber. Great range of Weber accessorises in store – everything you could need for your barbecue.